What a week!!!!!
Victorian Public library Staff enrolled over 500 blogs in the Learning 2.0 Program last week......
what an accomplishment!!!
(what a challenge for us frantically putting your blogs onto participants lists, updating tracking logs and setting up RSS feeds and commenting on your wonderful achievements ...
KEEP IT UP WE ARE ENJOYING IT)
This week activities look at the photosharing site Flickr. You will also get to play around with Flickr mashups and 3rd party sites . The image above has been generated on a 3rd party billboard site called Big Huge Labs.
To go to the Activities for this week, go to your library blog down the side of this page and click on the activities associated with Week 3 - Photos and Images
Some Hints for this week
Helping us track your progress
Please make sure when you adding a new post to your blog you label it clearly with what activity you are doing (ie : #5 flickr) so it is easier for us to track where you are up to.
Adding a photo to Flickr
If you would like to share some photos of your library or someone doing the Learning 2.0 program please feel free to upload them to the Vicpubliclibraries Flickr account (login and password emailed to you)
You can't however put a link from this site onto your blog.
To upload a photo to your blog:
1. Save the photo you want to upload to your computer (either by a right mouse click for the image or click on the file and save as from the menu bar)
2. Log into your blog and go to a new post.
3.Click on the Add image icon along the top of the post editing page.
This will open a window where you can browse your computer for the image you have saved
4. Click on upload image and it should appear on your blog.
5. After you have uploaded the image to your blog you will be able to move it around the page.
6. Click publish post to make the post live on your blog.
Don't forget you can email us any time if you need help